Front-End Developer for Energy Management System at Emmett Green
Emmett Green is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our Energy Management System (EMS) team. As a scale-up company, our mission is to solve grid congestion and accelerate the energy transition. The Energy Management System monitors and controls sustainable energy flow using sensors, a large database, cutting edge optimization algorithms and artificial intelligence. The successful candidate will play a key role in this transformative project by improving our dynamic dashboard that provides real-time insights into the portfolio of sustainable assets we already control, such as solar panels, wind turbines, chargers, e-boilers, utility scale batteries, and electrolyzers for hydrogen
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop, and maintain the front-end of our EMS dashboard.
- Collaborate with the EMS team to understand renewable-energy end-user requirements and translate them into effective user interfaces.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Create a coherent style guide for our Emmett Green brand.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members, end-user and stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of work experience in front-end development.
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript, HTML, CSS, and Vue.js.
- Experience with building data-driven applications.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools
- Experience with Nuxt.js and Tailwind CSS.
- Understanding of GraphQL.
- Familiarity with Postgres database design.
- Experience with internationalization (I18N) tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving grid congestion, renewable energy and accelerating the energy transition. They will be detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of front-end development, and be able to work effectively in a team.
If you are passionate about sustainable technology and eager to contribute to shaping the future of energy management, we invite you to join our dynamic team. At Emmett Green, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, work on meaningful projects, and make a real impact in an innovative and supportive environment. We look forward to your fresh ideas and enthusiasm to accelerate the energy transition with us. Apply now and take the first step in your career at a company that believes in nurturing talent and realizing a more sustainable world!